-
December 26th, 2005, 06:04 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi
I just sent you an E-mail . There is also EBAY
.Someone else on this site might have one for sale.
Keep us informed.
By the way Is your HF horn working properly . Is it loud ?
Veuillez accepter, mes salutations distingu?es.
-
December 27th, 2005, 04:09 AM
#2
Inactive Member
hi, i am looking for one only altec 602A duplex 15" speaker with N3000 filter. anyone with such speaker ?
by the way, can anyone supply with the schematic of the N3000 filter network ?
thanks a lot !
regards,
dominique
-
December 27th, 2005, 05:00 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi,
I found a picture of the 602-A 15".
Here is the web site. The HF horn is mounted the same way as the 601-a 12"
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...ome/Page11.jpg
http://www.lansingheritage.org/image...ome/Page10.jpg
---------------------------------------
-
December 29th, 2005, 02:57 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi Dominique,
There's a 602A Duplex on EBAY if your stll interrested. You should check iy out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Altec-15-inch-Du...QQcmdZViewItem
REGARDS
..............................................
-
December 29th, 2005, 03:46 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hello Bertrand,
Thank you for all your replies. The one i got seems to work properly, the HF unit plays loud.
I have noticed another 602A on e-bay, the seller ships to France which is great !
I will let you informed.
Regards,
Dominique
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks